Monday 7 March 2016

Second Reading List for 2016

I'm going to write an overview of how I feel about what I read in my first list shortly, but having completed my first reading list, I'm going to make a habit of sharing what each subsequent list consists of in the hope this will help me stick to them, and because you might be interested.

Suggestions and recommendations are very welcome.

I'm also departing from the fiction/non-fiction structure I used before.

So, here's list two:

  1. England's Hidden Reverse by David Keenan (At the time of writing I've nearly finished this.)
  2. Basic Writings: Martin Heidegger edited by David Farrell Krell (I've read several of the essays in this collection already, but there's plenty I haven't, and I could do with refreshing my familiarity with what I've read already.)
  3. The Picture of Dorian Grey by Oscar Wilde
  4. Capitalist Realism by Mark Fisher
  5. True Detection edited by Edia Connole, Paul J. Ennis, Nicola Masciandaro 

1 comment:

  1. I would suggest Sloterdijk's "You Must Change Your Life", excellent read.

    ReplyDelete