Suggestions and recommendations are very welcome.
I'm also departing from the fiction/non-fiction structure I used before.
So, here's list two:
- England's Hidden Reverse by David Keenan (At the time of writing I've nearly finished this.)
- Basic Writings: Martin Heidegger edited by David Farrell Krell (I've read several of the essays in this collection already, but there's plenty I haven't, and I could do with refreshing my familiarity with what I've read already.)
- The Picture of Dorian Grey by Oscar Wilde
- Capitalist Realism by Mark Fisher
- True Detection edited by Edia Connole, Paul J. Ennis, Nicola Masciandaro